- Vendors will be given a designated 10'x10' space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration.
- Spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground, or grass.
- Vendors must provide their own canopies* (if desired), table(s), chair(s).
- There is no electrical access.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees, and products.
- Vendors must arrive between TBD
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT of event area no later than TBD, and moved to designated parking area.
- Vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- Spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 5:00 pm
- The SPCA of Solano County will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor's set-up and/or product.
- Space is limited.
Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed.
Please return completed forms via email (email@example.com), drop off in person at the shelter (2200 Peabody Road, Vacaville 95687)
during business hours (Wed 2-5pm; Thurs - Sun 12:00-5pm)
Once the completed form is received, you will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to hold your space. Payment can be made by check (dropped off to SPCA or mailed to PO Box 356 Vacaville, CA 95696
By submitting this form you agree to the above terms and conditions.