- Vendors will be given a designated 10'x10' space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration.
- Spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground, or grass.
- Vendors must provide their own canopies* (if desired), table(s), chair(s).
- There is no electrical access.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees, and products.
- Vendors must arrive between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT of event area no later than 8:30 a.m., and moved to designated parking area.
- Vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- Spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 2:30 p.m.
- The SPCA of Solano County and or Milgard Tempering will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor's set-up and/or product.
- Space is limited.
Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed.
Please return completed forms via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), drop off in person at the shelter (2200 Peabody Road, Vacaville 95687)
during business hours (Wed 2-5pm; Thurs - Sun 12:00-5pm) or drop off at Milgard Tempering (1320 Business Park Dr. Dixon, 95620).
Once the completed form is received, you will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to hold your space. Payment can be made by check (dropped off to SPCA or Milgard Tempering) or by credit card (call Debbie @707-448-7722 or Patricia @800-248-8406 ext.4112 to process by phone).
By submitting this form you agree to the above terms and conditions.